piccola news sul film Tron

« Older   Newer »
*Giagiola*
view post Posted on 22/6/2010, 10:33

CITAZIONE
Walt Disney Pictures is pleased to present a very special, insider look at its upcoming Tron: Legacy at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con International Convention. On the dais will be filmmakers and talent from the film, including director Joe Kosinski, producers Sean Bailey and Steven Lisberger as wells as cast members Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde, Michael Sheen and Bruce Boxleitner.

CITAZIONE
“All of the actors have been wonderful and they are really comfortable with Brad’s direction and sense of humor. Michael Sheen is an amazing actor, he is such a sweet person and I was impressed with how down to earth he is. He told us how his daughter watched Tinker Bell and she even used to make fairy houses herself. I can’t think of anyone else who could have played Dr. Griffiths with such authenticity.”

Come già sappiamo Michael sarà al Comic-con quest'anno e qui sopra viene ripetuto.
Ma nel secondo paragrafetto,bellissimo il punto in cui viene detto: Michael Sheen è un attore straordinario (e io oserei dire non potrebbe essere altrimenti XD) è una persona dolce (ovviamente) e sono stupito di come tenga i piedi per terra.
Beh ma è ovvio il nostro Michael è straordinario,sicchè (:
Thanks to michaelsheen-online.com

0 replies since 22/6/2010, 10:33   29 views