Swansea Life magazine

« Older   Newer »
ely90jr
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 15:24

dopo aver pubblicato le scans ecco l'articolo della rivista... ovviamente quello in versione internet:

vi propongo solo i passaggi + salienti:

CITAZIONE
Having played characters ranging from Tony Blair and David Frost to werewolves and vampires, Michael Sheen is renowned for his remarkable diversity as an actor, and is fast becoming Hollywood A-list. But, as he tells Ed Gleave, it all still stems from the streets where he grew up and the local people who supported him.

His next major role sees him star as vampire Aro in New Moon, the second film in the globally popular Twilight franchise. Will he return for the fourth instalment, as his character appears again in the fourth book on which it will be based? “Only if they can stump up the £10 million I’ll definitely be demanding,” he quips.

After a few moment of laughter, he adds: “Who says I’m joking?”

CITAZIONE
“I enjoy doing a range of things. That’s what I enjoy about acting – I get to do lots of different roles,” he says. “It’s great, I get to mix it up: vampire one minute, werewolf the next, then the Prime Minister, TV presenter. I’ve done a range of things throughout my career, but certain things have had more profile, like Blair and Frost.”

But as much as Michael is constantly in demand for big budget projects, he is keeping a firm grip on his Port Talbot roots. He makes regular return trips to Wales in between a constant stream of acting work.
It’s my home; it’s where my family are, it’s where I grew up and it will always be my home. It will always be the place that shaped me and made me the person that I am,” he says.

:cry: dolceeeeee

CITAZIONE
“Even if people are unaware of much about Wales, they are always really interested. I find it really exciting to tell them the little I know about the history of Wales.”

“I miss the culture; it’s my land and my tribe. I miss everything about it, my friends and family, the place itself, the landscape, the coastal life of Wales,” he says.

“The weather is something I miss. People can’t understand that, but I really do. There’s nothing wrong with rain.”
Strangely, it seems for once, Michael isn’t joking.

un articolo veramente BELLISSIMO... legato tnatissimo al Galles c'è da prenderne atto....

TUTTO L'articolo: QUI

LE SCANS della rivista: QUI

0 replies since 30/8/2009, 15:24   32 views