Hello Everyone

« Older   Newer »
ely90jr
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 20:39

Hi girls!! this is a section where we can explain our thoughts, ideas and avereything that we like in ENGLISH!! in this way people who come from other countries can reply to our posts..

madnad
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 20:26

I just want to say that I think you girls have done a great job here. It is very thoughtful to offer an English area so that the non-italian fans can join in the squee-fest about the most wonderful actor in the world.

It is very good that since the news came out that Michael would be appearing in New Moon, he has got a lot of new fans. I have been a fan for many many years (since the first Underworld in 2003) and do sometimes wonder what took you all so long HA HA HA.

ely90jr
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 12:04

I remember that the first time when I've seen Michael was in 2007.. when there was the premiere of the queen on TV... and I've thought.. wow this actor is amazing.. and few months ago I went to the cinema to see FROST/NIXON.. yes.. - I said - he's a great talented actor.. but when i read that michael was chosen for aro in new moon I said.. WHAT?? NO NO NO... ahahah.. aro is my favourite character in the twilight saga so at first was difficult for me thinking michael as aro.. but I've changed very soon my mind :D anyway thanks a lot.. having members coming from other parts of the world it's an honour and a pleasure for us...

2 replies since 12/6/2009, 20:39   115 views