Anticipazioni dal web

« Older   Newer »
sensual_c83
view post Posted on 8/6/2009, 17:54

New Moon star Michael Sheen's Tim Burton movie Alice in Wonderland to be previewed in September

If ever there were a Tim Burton picture that encompassed the vast arrays of the Hollywood spectra (while not neglecting his repeat favorites, of course), it is Alice In Wonderland.
Alongside The Twilight Saga: New Moon star Michael Sheen will be In Treatment's Mia Wasikowska, Burton long-time friend and alum (from Sweeney Todd, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Sleepy Hollow, Dark Shadows (forthcoming), Ed Wood, and Edward Scissorhands) Johnny Depp, wife and fellow alum (joining Depp in some of the films, and also starring in Burton's Planet Of The Apes and Big Fish) Helena Bonham Carter, Kristen Stewart's 2009 MTV Movie Awards competition Anne Hathaway, Christopher Lee, and Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince star Alan Rickman.
The film is written by Linda Woolverton, who also penned the screenplays for Mulan, The Lion King, Aladdin, and Beauty And The Beast.
While Alice In Wonderland is not scheduled for release until March, 2010, its preview will be seen at September's D23 Expo, a convention for Disney fans, alongside The Princess And The Frog, and Disney's A Christmas Carol.

Michael Sheen will play the White Rabbit (whilst Depp will be the Mad Hatter and Carter will be the Red Queen). "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date," he will probably say. Sheen, who met and was honored by the Queen of England last week, tweeted about his fear of being late to the castle.

At any rate, those in attendance at D23 will get to see the film's preview first, while the rest of us will have to wait until it is released by Disney.

fonte

ely90jr
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 01:01

è tardi è tardi sai io son già in mezzo ai guai.. io ho sempre amato il bianconiglio.. e il cappellaio matto.. che soddisfazione vedere michael e johnny insieme.. diretti da tim poi.. :D

sensual_c83
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 10:19

Infatti, anche io aspettavo con ansia questo film, già da prima di sapere che c'era Michael, figurati ora :P
Ma ve lo immaginate lui che corre di qua e di là con il suo orologio, vestito e truccato, in stile Burton, da Bianconiglio image

ely90jr
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 13:19

mamma mia... quandl il cappellaio rompe l'orologio al bianconiglio spalmandoci la marmellata?? io ho sempre pianto in quella scena.. ora mi sa che sbaverò!! ahahah!! comunque.. ma ci ha preso gusto michael a farsi truccare di bianco peso?? :D dopo il bianconiglio aro...!! ahahah

^Stef^
view post Posted on 11/6/2009, 17:10

CITAZIONE
"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date,"

micheleee che corree..ahahha poi Tim un grande!..e jhonny.. sembreremo tante sbrodoline..ahhaha
mamma mia questo film sarààà wow..

4 replies since 8/6/2009, 17:54   90 views